Explore Mount Pleasant

Go To Search
Click to Home


             Click HereMount Pleasant Municipal Court Warrant List  Click Here

This information is prepared from public court records. The information listed may not be current and should not be relied on for arrest or any other purposes. Warrants listed here may have been cleared by arrest, court appearance, or otherwise withdrawn. The publication of a name on this list does not mean that the person is guilty of the crime listed, only that there is a warrant on file through the Municipal Court. If you believe your name should not be on this warrant list you should contact the Mount Pleasant Municipal Court Monday-Friday, 8 to 5 to discuss the matter.

Mount Pleasant Municipal Court
501 N. Madison
Mount Pleasant, Texas 75455
(903) 575-4010

If you have received notice that your Mount Pleasant citation is in warrant status or believe you have a warrant based on this list, you will need to dispose of this matter immediately to avoid the possibility of arrest.  City police officers and other law enforcement officials are assigned to actively pursue individuals in warrant status and you may be subject to arrest. These warrants are entered into a computer database and are valid throughout the state and are accessible to any peace officer.

To view all outstanding Class C misdemeanor warrants, click here.  You must have Adobe Reader to view the file. If you need Adobe Reader software please click on this link for the free software download.  http://get.adobe.com/reader/

The Municipal warrant list is updated weekly; warrants cleared or new warrants issued may not be reflected on the warrant list until the following week.

The most common options available to you for disposing of your warrant are (if eligible):

Traffic Payment Logo
  • Payment of fine in full in person at the Court or Online with a credit or debit card by clicking here (trafficpayment.com), or call (800) 444-1187 - Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. 
  • Request a time payment plan
  • Post a surety or cash escrow bond and request a new court date
  • Appear in person and request to speak to the judge during the judge's hours
  • Incarceration in jail

If you believe you know someone on the WANTED list, know where they live or work and you want to turn them in, please visit the Police website to Submit a Tip.